Provocative opinions aired on the clothes line of life.

Friday 3 December 2010

This is a Public Service Announcement

Hello, lovely people who have so lovingly clicked on a link from theSprout, CLIC, StumbleUpon or any other subterranean patch of online landscape. If you've come from the first two aforementioned sites, then in an effort to not have you read the exact same article which has just been published on them, I've transferred my  Humanity Annoys Me posts from my Tumblr account - so as to deliver some fresh controversy to you. Aren't you lucky.

So, enjoy! And thanks for visiting. I would say I love you all. But I don't know you. So, instead I'll say: you're swell, take care. Which is coincidentally a phrase many a drunken one-night stand has uttered to me before pushing me out the front door.

Yeah and follow me on Twitter for more condensed misanthropy HERE

Also, if you scroll down, on the right hand column I've divided my posts into categories so you can choose what you read as opposed to me thrusting my thoughts at you in chronological order. If there's a topic there you don't see please feel free to e-mail me a request. My contact deets can be found in the About section - top right. 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment